1. Familiar with ship materials, spare parts products and the understanding of product knowledge; be able to analyze its specifications independently and give accurate quotations,
2. Responsible for new customer development and maintenance of old customer,
3. Complete sales targets as planned;
4. Responsible for accepting inquiries-coordinating quotation-tracking, docking the company's relevant personnel responsible for purchasing/ order tracking/ production/ logistics to ensure the smooth implementation of the sales process.
1. Proficiency in using Office software, good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
2. There is no limit to professionalism, and experience in shipping materials, spare parts sales, ports, docks, and shipyards related industries is preferred.
3. Good appearance, strong communication skills, patience and meticulousness.
4. Work enthusiasm, strong sense of responsibility, good team awareness, and subject to company management.
5. Adapt to short-term business trips, a driver's license is preferred.
CV to Email: